Camp T-shirts are a loved tradition at Cub Creek, they help tell a story and share the unique things that make Cub Creek special. This year, we want your help to design the 2023 t-shirt. The winning designer will win an apparel prize pack of their printed design.
Submissions Due March 15th, 2023
Winner announced April 15th, 2023
- Must include the phrase "Cub Creek Science Camp" as part of the design
- Entries should be designed to be printed on the back of the T-shirt
- You can also include a 3"x3" design for front left pocket (See Design template for more information)
- Designs will be printed in a single ink color
- Line drawing and solid graphics are best for screen printing
Terms and Conditions
There is no entry fee to submit a design. Only one design submission per contestant. If you are under the age of 18, you may create a design but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or guardian.
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is his/her own original work and that he/she has all necessary rights and permissions to use any included elements. The contest judges reserve the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry. All artists grant to Cub Creek Science Camp the exclusive right to the design, including any modifications thereof, to be used on promotional/marketing and other Cub Creek Science Camp materials. No submissions will be returned.
Designs can be submitted using the provided template, or as a PDF or JPG file. Hand-drawn or digital artwork submissions welcome. Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Successfully capture the spirit and uniqueness of Cub Creek Science Camp
- Visibility – Is it eye catching and visible from a distance
- Feasibility – Must be easy to reproduce